Greenstone Unveils New Council Portal
The Municipality of Greenstone unveils new Council Portal
The Municipality of Greenstone is excited to announce the release of the CivicWeb Council Portal - a website that will better connect area residents to our agendas, minutes, by-laws and Council Meeting Schedule. Visit the CivicWeb Council Portal directly by visiting https://greenstone.ca.civicweb.net or visit www.greenstone.ca and look for the following icon which will link you to the portal:
With the CivicWeb Portal, residents can:
- Use the calendar to find an upcoming or previous meeting;
- Subscribe to e-updates about meetings that matter to you;
- Click on the meetings tab to review information organized by the type of meeting (Council, Special Council or Public Meeting);
- Search our e-resources for specific topics;
- Read Council agendas, minutes or by-laws.
The CivicWeb Portal is part of our commitment to deliver effective communication throughout our Municipality by maintaining an accessible and transparent platform for the public to view and search for information regarding Council business.
We invite the area residents to visit the new website and become familiar with this exciting new level of access to agendas, minutes, by-laws and council meeting schedule from the Municipality of Greenstone.
If you have any questions or would like to provide feedback please contact:
Gabrielle Lecuyer, Clerk
MUNICIPALITY OF GREENSTONE
1800 Main Street, Geraldton, Ontario P0T 1M0
Phone 807-854-1100 ext: 2059