Water & Sewer
Chantal Lavoie: Utility Billing Accounting Clerk Tel.: (807) 854-1100 Ext. 2024
E-Mail: email@example.com Fax: (807) 854-1947
VISIT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICE TO:
- Sign up for service / request a disconnect
- Submit name or address changes
- Ask water billing or usage questions
- Review billings and resolve issues
- Complete Tenant Form
- Complete Senior Rate Form - If you are a senior (65+), you are eligible for the senior water/sewer rate (10% less than regular rate) for your place of residence. The completed form must be presented to a ward office, along with proof of age.
- Complete Water Turn-On or Turn-Off Form
Flat Rate Water Billing Schedule
|First Quarter Billing||January 1 to March 31|
|Second Quarter Billing||April 1 to June 30|
|Third Quarter Billing||July 1 to September 30|
|Fourth Quarter Billing||October 1 to December 31|
Metered properties are billed quarterly.
To Avoid Penalty
All payments, including those by mail, must be received by the due dates.
If You Don’t Have Your Bill For Any Reason
Contact the Water Department at (807) 854-1100 to obtain a copy. The original bill is sent to the owner(s) or tenant(s) at the last known address. Where payment is not made because the bill was not received, penalties will not be cancelled. Please ensure that you inform the water department of any address changes.
Water / Sewer Payment Options
Billings are payable in Canadian Funds to The Municipality of Greenstone.
- In Person: At any ward office. Pay by Cash, Cheque, Interac, Visa or Mastercard.
- By Mail: Mail your cheque to - The Municipality of Greenstone, Water Department, P.O. Box 70, Geraldton, ON P0T 1M0.
- At the Bank: Payment can be made at the following banks – TD Canada Trust, RBC, CIBC, Scotiabank, or the Longlac/Hearst Caisse Populaire .
- Internet / Telephone Banking: Contact your financial institution for information.
- Pre-Authorized Debit: Monthly or Quarterly Plans are available. Enroll by completing a
pre-authorized debit form (English) (French).